Wednesday, March 31, 2010

its been a long time and a lot has happed continued...

This was Greg and I's first day of school in January this semester! I was lucky that he agreed to start classes as late as we did. M W F we start at 9:00 and on T T we start at 8:00. I think that with how sick I was I wouldn't have been going to class a lot if we didn't start this late!
Its been a while since i have looked at these pictures and its really funny because I thought that I was a monster! I really thought that I was huge! At this point I couldn't even feel him in my belly! Thats saying a lot! Now I'm huge and the kid wont stop kicking my bladder long enough for me to make it building to building up on campus with out stopping to pee.
We have a lot of prego pictures but very few with Greg actually in them with me. He loves to take picture and as crazy as I think he is I am so grateful that he has persisted to take pictures even when i hate to take them! Greg is so great! he has helped me with everything he can and he has never complained one bit- even when he helps me put on my ballroom shoes because I can't do it myself any more. I ask him to help me out of bed every single morning, or when i think i might be late for work (which is almost every day that i work) and he packs my work bag full of treats so i don't get sick. He makes dinner for me every night that i am at work and sometime even brings it to me when I don't feel good or i just need to see him for a minute! Every saturday he spend time while I'm at work to clean our house so that it feels nice to come home. And last but certainly not the lease of these things he rubs my feet every night with lotion because i can't reach them anymore! I have the best husband ever! I think that he must love me a lot if he is willing to do all this and more.
Cute little pooch!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute. We love you guys and are excited for this new little one to pop out.

    ReplyDelete