Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's been a really long time and a lot has happened

this is about 20 week and i am still able to were my cute silver jeans! i kinda liked that!

AT THIS POINT I THINK I GAVE UP ON THE WHOLE IDEA OF FITTING IN TO MY CUT JEANS AND I OPTED OUT FOR COMFORT! COMFORT IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT AT THIS POINT!

so i am kinda huge now! Paxton has no where else to go these 5 pictures are just in the last 10 weeks an i have grown a lot! I am now at 30 weeks and i cant wait for this kid to be out of me so that my hip will stop hurting me! and of course then i can actually snuggle him for real!








1 comment:

  1. That last picture doesn't even really look like you. I know you feel ginormous, but you look adorable...why can't my hair always look so good. :)

    ReplyDelete