The Clarke Family Reunion was obviously eventful! Tiffanie and Myranda both ended up having there babies on the same day and it happened to be the day we were all leaving for Duck Creek. Mackaylie and Kyler ended up coming with Dad, Mom, Greg, Paxton, and me. As you can see they had and absolute blast! they were filthy hahaha! by the time the weekend was over we had given up in trying to keep them even remotely clean! this look of Mackaylies was all due to her and Kyler throwing dirt up into the air! they were filthy hahahaha!
Ah! Cute! Mom has some pretty sexy hair and I am so totally digging Dads hat!!! Woohoo!


It looks like you guys had a ton of fun down there! I'm bummed I had to miss that reunion...but my little girl is a pretty good trade off. I love the pictures of grandpa playing horsheshoes!
ReplyDeleteSo fun!! I too love Mr. Ev's hat!! (0:
ReplyDelete