Paxton and i Love to take naps together! of course this is not how we usually nap though! Hahaha! We (I mean "I") love to snuggle! he is so squooshy!
This is my tiny little man! i looks so tiny in my Moms high chair! it is so funny! he loves
being up around everything! i tried to lay him on the floor but he was
not such a fan so we decided to try the high chair he loved it!
being up around everything! i tried to lay him on the floor but he was
not such a fan so we decided to try the high chair he loved it!
This was at the Boehme reunion Grandpa Boehme was so fun at the reunion! it was fun to see him with Paxton! I love Grandpa Boehme! he is a sweet old man and he is such a great Grandpa!
Hey baby! Paxton finally is in some 0 to 3 months clothes not all but some! he is
still so tiny but he is up to 9 pounds! so freaking cute!
still so tiny but he is up to 9 pounds! so freaking cute!
SMILES!!! Hahaha! I love the big smiles!
He is so freaking cute! So freaking cute!!!!!!!


He is so cute, Kirsten! He looks so much like his Dad. My mom said she saw you and that you looked really good with your cute baby! I wish we were closer so we could go on walk and play together!!
ReplyDeleteCute kiddo!! We can't wait to see him!
ReplyDelete